DuraLabel Bronco Max Industrial Label Printer
· High-quality output: print with high-resolution 300 dpi for sharp, easy-to-read messages. The automatic cutter cleanly trims the thickest supply for clean, professional labels.
· Multiple users: set up a printer network and share one Bronco Max with your entire team.
· Zero to print: load supplies and start printing in seconds with auto-calibration functionality.
· Durable supplies: choose from 40+ types of supplies designed for specialty needs and environments.
· Double-duty duo: Bronco Max shares the same industrial-strength supplies as DuraLabel Toro Max, so you can do more and spend less.
· Built in the USA: all DuraLabel printers are assembled entirely in-house by our expert technicians.
· 5-year warranty: all DuraLabel printers are warrantied to be free of defects and failure within five years of purchase. Read more here. See more details and benefits in the DuraLabel Bronco flyer.
· Lifetime support: get free technical support for the life of your product
- Specification Size
- 13.5"(W) x 10.25"(D) x 8.5"(H)
- 9.65 lbs (4.37 kg)
- Print technology
- Thermal Transfer
- 300 DPI
- Print Speed
- Up to 3" per second
- Print Width
- 0.5" - 4.0"
- Maximum Print Length
- Power & Printer Status
- Power & Supply Feed
- USB-B & Ethernet
- 4GB Flash, 1GB SDRAM
- Input Voltage
- 100-240 VAC
- LabelForge PRO (Arc Flash Module, Label Editor Module, GHS Module, NFPA Module, Pipe Marking Module) & PDF Viewer
- Operation Temperature
- 41°F to 104°F (5°C to 40°C)
- Operation Humidity
- 30-85% , non-condensing
- Storage Temperature
- -40°F to 122°F (-20°C to 50°C)
- Storage Humidity
- 10-90% , non-condensing
- Adjustable reflective sensor, Gap transmissive sensor, Heater element diagnostic sensor
- Ribbon Supply Capacity
- 361' (max. length)
- 5 years