CONTENT USAGE GUIDELINES
Thank you for your interest in republishing or sharing our content. We encourage you to share our press releases, infographics, and articles with your audience and co-workers. Please follow the guidelines below and contact DuraLabel at 1.888.326.9244. If you have any additional questions or would like to be added to our press list.
DuraLabel Content Use
- Please use the social media share tools to share our content.
- DuraLabel’s original images and videos can be shared by copying or embedding them in your content. (Note: This does not include any stock images DuraLabel has purchased for use.)
- Reference our content whenever appropriate. You can reference or quote up to 75 words of our text in your own blogs, articles, and presentations if the Content Attribution Policy is followed.
- Do not use our guide materials to generate leads, to create duplicates for distribution purposes, or for profit.
- You cannot claim DuraLabel materials as your original content (i.e. using content and publishing it on a channel as your own). Instead, please share the original link and follow the Content Attribution Policy.
- Graphic Products®, DuraLabel®, PathFinder®, Toro®, Bronco®, Lobo® and their respective logos, along with other Graphic Products names are registered trademarks of Graphic Products, Inc. Any registration of domain names that includes these trademarks (or any other Graphic Products trademarks) should first be approved and filed by Graphic Products.
Content Attribution Policy
- Always attribute DuraLabel as the source
- Always link to the original DuraLabel source you are referencing. Be specific with the exact link to the article, white paper, or blog post.
- When referencing downloadable DuraLabel content such as Best Practice Guides, please link to the landing page URL with the form for that individual offer.
DuraLabel’s information, literature, images, videos, websites, “content” are protected by US and foreign copyright laws. Our goal is to create and provide our customers with the best and most reliable content available. Our Content Usage and Attribution policies help ensure the integrity and no-cost availability of our best-in-industry content.