Shipping & Returns
DuraLabel customers rely on our products to keep them safe and productive. In addition to stocking thousands of products that usually ship same-day, DuraLabel’s shipping policies are designed to provide a hassle-free quick-turnaround shipping experience. Standard shipping methods include FEDEX and UPS Ground. DuraLabel also makes it easy to use customer shipping accounts. To make sure you get your items right when you need them, DuraLabel offers the following options:
- Fedex Express saver/UPS Select (3 day)
- Fedex/UPS 2 day
- UPS 2-day Early AM
- Fedex Priority Overnight (before 10:30)
- UPS 1 day Early AM
- Fedex First overnight (before 8:30)
At the request of the customer DuraLabel will also utilize DHL and USPS. For shipments outside of the United States, DuraLabel offers Fedex International economy or priority. Remember to consider a given country’s customs rules before ordering. DuraLabel does not guarantee the above shipping and arrival times.
DuraLabel’s primary goal is to make sure its customers have what they need when they need it. If one of our stock offerings does not meet your needs, send it back! Most products can be returned for refund or replacement within 30 days from the receipt of shipment. For non-warranty returns, product must be unused and in its original condition and packaging.
Products that do not meet these criteria may be returned at the discretion of an authorized DuraLabel representative within 90 days of purchase; a re-stocking fee of 15% may be applicable for stock purchases returned in opened packaging.
Custom-printed labels and signs and other made-to-order goods cannot be returned unless they are defective as a direct result of DuraLabel’ materials and/or production processes. In the rare event that a DuraLabel product is found to be defective, it can be returned for replacement within 90 Days of purchase.
Before returning an item, a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) must be issued by an authorized DuraLabel representative. When an RMA is granted, items must be returned within 30 days from the date of issuance.
Customers are responsible for all shipping and handling charges for non-warranty returns. See warranty information for additional details.
Important Shipping Information
When returning a machine from trial or sending a machine in for repair, it is very important that you take the proper steps in packing your equipment in order to prevent any damage to your machine that may result while in transit.
How to Properly Pack Equipment for Shipping:
- Use the original packaging if available. This is the best way to ship a machine. If you do not have the original packaging choose a heavy-duty corrugated cardboard box that is the appropriate size for the machine.
- Use an appropriately sized carton that is large enough to allow packing material to completely surround the equipment. However, the carton should not be so large as to allow the equipment to shift significantly during transit.
- For packing material, we recommend the large-sized bubble wrap or expanding foam (Instapak Quick). Wrap the machine tight with bubble wrap so all sides and corners of the machine are protected. Do not leave extra space inside the box as that allows the machine to shift and move during transit.
- Do not use peanuts, newspaper, or kraft paper as packing material. These do not provide enough protection and will allow your machine to shift during the shipping process leading to costly damage.
- After the machine is properly secured inside the box, seal the outer carton with box tape. Reinforce the openings.
- Properly address the box with the correct shipping address:
Printers and Supplies
9825 SW Sunshine Court
Beaverton, OR 97005-4100
- DuraLabel is not responsible for damage to the machine while in transit. Take the time to pack the machine properly, damaged goods can be expensive to repair or replace.
- Complete a Service Slip, e-mail it to email@example.com. You will be provided with an RMA number for the service slip. Include the slip with the RMA number in the box with your equipment. This will allow us to service your equipment as quickly as possible.